Feng Shui Course Structure
What Will You Learn?
You will learn how the arrangement of your environment and the orientation and placement of things in it affect the energy flow in your environment and therefore your personal energy flow.
A variety of tools can be used in feng shui including:
Colours, Sound, Lighting, Displaying Art, Plants & Flowers, Water Features, Wind sensitive objects such a Windchimes and mirrors & crystal.
Chapter 1. Introduction to Feng Shui
Chapter 2. The Concepts behind Feng Shui
Chapter 3. The Five Elements
- Introduction to the Five Element
- Using the Elements in Feng Shui
- Element Cycles
Chapter 4. Drawing a Bagua Map for your home
- The Bagua Map
- Aligning Your home with the Bagua Map
Chapter 5. Beginning to Use Feng Shui
- Feng Shui Compass (The Luo Pan)
- First Steps
- Layout of Rooms
- Doors and Windows
- Feng Shui Mistakes
Chapter 6 – Furniture, Colors and Symbolism
- Harmonizing with Furniture
- Using Color
- Symbolic Remedies
Chapter 7 – Room-By-Room Tips
Chapter 8. Eight House Feng Shui
- Eight House Feng Shui
- Directions in Your Home
Chapter 9. Feng Shui in Other Settings
- Building Positioning and Animal Guardians
- Burial and Graveyards
Chapter 10. FAQs (Discussion)
– What are the benefits of Feng Shui?
– What is the Cosmic Trinity of Luck?
– What is Sheng Chi- Sha Chi?
– Poison Arrow Chi
– How to Recognize Poison Arrows?
– Main door- Kitchen- Bedrooms
– Internal Formations
– Clutter Cleaning
– How to calculate your Kua number?
– Auspicious and inauspicious directions and locations for the east group
– Auspicious and inauspicious directions and locations for the west group
– The four auspicious directions
– The four inauspicious directions
– Applications of Eight Mansions
– Examples of placement of bed, desk, burner and main door for east group person
– Examples of placement of bed, office desk, burner and main door for west group person