How to Improve Cash Flow in your House & BusinessVastu and Feng Shui Tips
How to Improve Cash Flow Inside your House and Business?
We all aspire for wealth, we try everything to acquire ample wealth so that we don’t have to work more at a later stage of our life. However, all of us do not get equally good results and at times we think is there something missing… We might try (yes try) these simple tips to attract Wealth Energy.
Our observation based on the past 20 years of experience says that either this esoteric science of Numerology, Vastu, and Feng Shui are made for the rich only or those who follow them become rich. This sounds strange but this is the case.
So, if you are unsure whether or not Vastu or Feng Shui for money is important to you, you may want to answer the following questions.
- Are your expenses greater than your earnings?
- Have you ever felt that no matter how well you manage your money, you always end up with an insufficient amount at the end of the month?
- Are you having trouble paying back your debts?
- Do you have trouble spending money on your family?
- Would you say that your peers have more money or are better at managing their money than you?
- Are you not getting payments from your clients on time?
- Do frequent money shortages affect your business?
- Has your business suffered financial losses for reasons that are not understood?
- Are you experiencing stagnant cash inflows (or income)?
- Is your financial situation the same every month?
A small change done in accordance with Vastu or Feng Shui can result in massive gains in the long run; changes made as per this Vastu or Feng Shui can not only improve the lives of people but also increase the flow of cash into a house or business.
Vastu & Feng Shui Tips to Improve Cash Flow in your House & Business
- Beautiful Entrance attracts Wealth Chi. Make your entrance look beautiful, decorate it with Lights & Plants.
- Declutter your house, cluttered space does not attract the energy of wealth. There is an Indian saying that Lakshmi (Goddess of Wealth) stays does not stay at a place that is cluttered.
- We belong to either East or West group according to Feng Shui. Using Feng Shui Kua number theory you can easily find out your wealth area and use various Feng Shui tips to activate your Money Luck.
- Display symbols of wealth like 3 Legged frogs, Sailing Ship coming inside your house to attract wealth energy.
- Water Fountain or image of Flowing Water in North East of your Living Room or your house.
- Tie Lucky Gold Coins on the door handle from inside the house.
- Replacing or repairing all leaky pipes, taps, and faucets. Water leaking from pipes and faucets indicates a financial loss.
- Purple is the color of money according to Feng Shui. Having purple plants in the house or office is believed to attract wealth. The same effect can also be achieved by planting a money plant in a purple pot.
- Houses and offices must have Vastu compliant main entrance doors to maximize positive energy in the room.
- Cash lockers or cupboards should also be stored in the South or South West direction facing North.
- Cash boxes or lockers should not be placed under spotlights or beams of light.
- It is believed that money in a cash box doubles when kept before a mirror.
- It is considered auspicious for wealth to have a clean, well-stocked aquarium of fish. The movement of the fish symbolizes the energy of money.
- Keep all the doors & windows completely dirt-free as dirt restricts the flow of money.
- Keep a bird feeder on your balcony or outside your window. It attracts money from all directions.
About The Consultant
Trains Stock Market Traders on Financial Astrology & Technical Analysis.
Call us at +91 7042523259 or email at email@example.com
Vastu & Feng shui Tips
The "Five Elements" Theory of Feng Shui The way we have five elements in Vastu viz. Water, Fire, Earth, Air and Space. Feng Shui also talks about five elements viz. Water, Fire, Earth, Wood and Metal. Both Vastu & Feng Shui have three elements in common Water,...
Step By Step Guide To Declutter Your House What Is Clutter? Anything that we do not use, haven’t used for a long time, and don’t intend to use in future is Clutter. Either we use it, love it, or get rid of it. Feng Shui defines Clutter as “postponed decisions...
Health & Healing Mantras At this juncture of having health concerns worldwide, we can use the Vedic shield in the form of mantras & chantings given to us by our sages thousands of years ago. Mantras, or chantings, produce powerful vibrations that promote...
The Lo Shu Square The Bagua has evolved from the Lo Shu square, so we must understand its roots and wisdom. History The Lo (Luo) Shu Square, aka the Magic Square, is also at the root of ancient feng shui astrology, the flying star school, as well as the I-Ching (The...
How To Check The Direction Of Your HouseVastu Shastra and Directions Nowadays, people read an article or two online to ensure their house adheres to Vastu, Feng Shui principles and try implementing the suggestions given on these articles. However, they find it...
Understand The Basics Of Various Feng Shui Schools Different Schools of Thought in Feng Shui Form School of Thought Black Turtle (North) Green Dragon (East) Red Phoenix (South) White Tiger (West) Compass School of Thought Yin/Yang Theory 5 Elements Lo Shu Grid...