Getting Pregnant – Feng Shui Fertility Tips
Do we really need to know Feng Shui Fertility Tips?
Let’s accept the fact, lately we have been seeing IVF centers burgeoning across the country. Which means number of childless couples is increasing at an alarming rate. In their effort to get a child they try everything from visiting a Gynecologist, IVF center, Ayurveda Center etc
Entry of the house should not have any obstruction viz. Poles, Trees etc, to facilitate the free flow of Chi/ energy from the main door. At times a car parked in front of the door can block the health energy from entering the house and lead to infertility.
North East Area (Very Important)
North East belongs to Jupiter (Karka for children & fertility in Astrology), if couple is childless for a long time then this area certainly needs attention.
- No clutter in North East: Ensure that North East is uncluttered and well lit. Any area which is dark it reduces the strength of that planet, and reducing the strength of planet Jupiter not only affects next generation it affects the male members of the family, wealth, wisdom and relationship with others.
- Avoid heavy object in North East like Cupboards, Big Trunks, Beds. Heavy objects also weaken the strength of the planet of that area. So, having heavy objects in North East will reduce the saving grace of Jupiter.
- No Toilet in North East: Toilet in North East again reduces the strength of the most benefic planets of Astrology “Jupiter”, the Karka for children.
- Avoid staircase in North East: Staircase in North East which goes up clock wise will suppresses the planet of that area, which is unacceptable and undesirable in the case of North East and Jupiter.
- No store in North East, if it is there light a Yellow bulb there and keep it lit. We dump heavy and not useful things or articles in the store and having a store in the North East again afflicts the North East direction and Jupiter, the significator for next generation.
- Couples bed should be placed in the Nien Yin (Love Luck) direction of the husband. Placing bed this way improves the chances of conception to great extent, it is a time tested tenet used by many successfully.
- Bed should not be placed under a beam as it gives supressing energy and it may suppress the child bearing capacity.
- There should not be any clutter under the bed as clutter produces decaying Si Chi (negative energy) which can reduce the chances of conception.
- Couple’s bedroom should not have sharp edged objects as they produce very harmful and attacking Sha Chi (negative energy) and it can easily create differences between the couple which will impede the pregnancy chances.
- Bedroom should not be at the end of a long passage as it constantly gets attacked by the negative fast Chi (Sha Chi), in case it is unavoidable we should put some obstructions in the passage to reduce the strength of attacking Chi.
Activate Children’s Area
West is the children area, hang a crystal in the children’s area (west direction). Children’s area can be activated by placing a Laughing Buddha with Children
Health plays a vital role in conception, healthy couples tend to get healthy children. Couples should try Yoga & Pranayam to remove the deficiencies (if any) in the body and improve chances of fertility & conception.
Better the bonding between the couple, more the chances of conceiving easily.
- Keep the South West of the couple’s bedroom uncluttered to avoid any negative energy.
- Put picture of the happy couple depicting togetherness and love in South West of couple’s bedroom to enhance bonding.
- Put a double happiness symbol in the South West of the property to improve togetherness and belongingness in the family, so that everybody prays for the good for couple
- Sowing some fruit trees improves the chances of bearing a child as they symbolize fertility.
- Place a pair of elephant with the trunk down, at the foot of the bedroom door facing inside the room.
- Let little kids roam/play inside your bedroom, thereby activating the energy required to bear a child.
- Placing double Ganesha at the entrance of the house or in the North direction of the house helps in removing obstructions.
- 5th house (house of children) in the couple’s horoscope should be analyzed, it should not be afflicted by any malefic aspect.
- 7th house (house of spouse) should also be analyzed, it should not be under any malefic influence.
- May be this is not the time to get a kid as per couple’s horoscope, this should also be kept in mind, and wait for the opportune time else it may create an unnecessary pressure.
Note: Get your horoscope analyzed by a competent Astrologer to see if there are any afflictions and ask for cures.
About The Consultant
Trains Stock Market Traders on Financial Astrology & Technical Analysis.
Call us at +91 7042523259 or email at email@example.com
Vastu & Feng shui Tips
The "Five Elements" Theory of Feng Shui The way we have five elements in Vastu viz. Water, Fire, Earth, Air and Space. Feng Shui also talks about five elements viz. Water, Fire, Earth, Wood and Metal. Both Vastu & Feng Shui have three elements in common Water,...
Step By Step Guide To Declutter Your House What Is Clutter? Anything that we do not use, haven’t used for a long time, and don’t intend to use in future is Clutter. Either we use it, love it, or get rid of it. Feng Shui defines Clutter as “postponed decisions...
Health & Healing Mantras At this juncture of having health concerns worldwide, we can use the Vedic shield in the form of mantras & chantings given to us by our sages thousands of years ago. Mantras, or chantings, produce powerful vibrations that promote...
The Lo Shu Square The Bagua has evolved from the Lo Shu square, so we must understand its roots and wisdom. History The Lo (Luo) Shu Square, aka the Magic Square, is also at the root of ancient feng shui astrology, the flying star school, as well as the I-Ching (The...
How To Check The Direction Of Your HouseVastu Shastra and Directions Nowadays, people read an article or two online to ensure their house adheres to Vastu, Feng Shui principles and try implementing the suggestions given on these articles. However, they find it...
Understand The Basics Of Various Feng Shui Schools Different Schools of Thought in Feng Shui Form School of Thought Black Turtle (North) Green Dragon (East) Red Phoenix (South) White Tiger (West) Compass School of Thought Yin/Yang Theory 5 Elements Lo Shu Grid...